Terms of Service
Valid from 01.01.2008
2. Licence to use website
- Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
- You must not:
• republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
• sell, rent, or sub-license material from the website;
• show any material from the website in public;
• reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
• edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
• redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter).
- Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation.
3. Acceptable use
- You must not use our website in any way that causes or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction, and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
- You must not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
- You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
4. Restricted access
- Access to certain areas of our website is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to other areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion.
- If we provide you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of our website or other content or services, you must ensure that that user ID and password are kept confidential.
- We may disable your user ID and password at our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
5. User-generated content
- You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to us the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
- Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or us or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
- You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaints.
- We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to our website, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon our website.
6. Limited warranties
- We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information published on this website; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
7. Limitations of liability
• to the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature;
• we will not be liable for any consequential, indirect, or special loss or damage;
• we will not be liable for any loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, or information;
• we will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control;
• our maximum liability in relation to any event or series of related events will be limited to the price of the Goods in the 12 months before the event(s) complained of.
13. Exclusion of third party rights
14. Entire agreement
15. Law and jurisdiction
16. Registrations and authorisations
- We are registered with the Office of Fair Trading. You can find the online version of the register at www.oft.gov.uk. Our registration number is 520691.
Our VAT number is 795424886.
17. Our details
- The full name of our company is Nationwide Telephone Assistance Ltd.
We are registered in England under registration number 4315226.
Our registered address is: Ivy Lodge Farm, 179 Shepherds Hill, Harold Wood, Romford, RM3 0NR
You can contact us by email at [email protected]